Whether you are suffering from an injury, struggling through a family law matter or are attempting to start a new business, contacting a skilled attorney should be your first step. We can ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of the legal process and the obstacles you might face, no matter how complex your situation.
An Experienced Law Firm
At Wolf, Baldwin & Associates, P.C., our lawyers have the experience necessary to guide you through the legal process. Our attorneys have decades of combined experience handling a wide variety of cases for our clients. We maintain offices in Reading, West Chester and Pottstown, and provide legal advice and representation to residents in communities throughout southeastern Pennsylvania.
Our practice areas include:
- Workers' compensation — helping injured workers get the benefits they deserve
- Personal injury — holding negligent parties accountable for their actions
- Family law — including divorce, custody, support and other matters
- Estate planning wills, trusts, business succession planning and related concerns
- Probate and estate administration — let us manage the probate process for you
- Real estate — whether buying or selling, we'll help you protect your investment
- Small business representation — formation services and beyond
- Commercial litigation — effective representation in business disputes
- Employment law — representing workers in a wide range of disputes with employers
- Administrative law — including zoning and other municipal matters
A Compassionate, Highly Qualified Legal Team
Contacting an attorney can seem like a daunting experience. We understand that some people are frightened or intimidated by the legal process. We take every step possible to put our clients at ease. We make it easy to talk with an attorney. We encourage you to read through this website to learn more about our firm and practice areas. We invite you to schedule a consultation at any of our conveniently located offices to discuss your specific matter with an attorney.
Each attorney in our law firm is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania state courts, and is especially experienced in the Courts of Common Pleas of Montgomery County, Berks County and Chester County. Whichever lawyer you speak with, you can be confident that the resources of the entire firm will be at your service.
Contact Our Firm
If you have questions regarding personal injury, workers' compensation or any of our other practice areas, contact any of our convenient offices. Wolf, Baldwin & Associates, P.C., can be reached toll free at 866-967-8935 or through our online contact form.
Offices in Pottstown, West Chester and Reading, Pennsylvania