Jack F. Wolf Esq.
Jack F. Wolf, founder and majority shareholder of the firm, was born April 16, 1945 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His family moved to Pottstown in 1948, and he has lived here since that time. He was educated in the Pottstown schools through tenth grade and graduated from The Hill School in 1963.
Mr. Wolf attended Albright College, graduating in 1967 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Following college, he studied for one year at the Dickinson School of Law, before entering the United States Navy. Mr. Wolf was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal in 1971 and received an Honorable Discharge from the Navy later that year. He returned to Dickinson, earning his Juris Doctor in 1973.
Mr. Wolf has practiced in Pottstown since that time, having started his own practice in July of 1973. His community involvement has been extensive, and includes service as president of the Pottstown School Board, and president of Congregation Mercy and Truth. Mr. Wolf was President of Pottstown's Borough Council from 2000 to 2008.
He has also dedicated a great deal of time to several charitable and community organizations. Mr. Wolf has been recognized by various Pottstown area civic groups, including Alternatives, the Pottstown Optimist Club, the Old Pottstown Preservation Society and Preservation Pottstown, for his tireless effort and loyal support to their causes.
Mr. Wolf is licensed to practice law before all Pennsylvania courts and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He is a member of both the Pennsylvania and Montgomery County Bar Associations.
Mr. Wolf concentrates his practice in Workers' Compensation matters, Business and Corporate Law, Collections and Estate matters, as well as General Civil Litigation and Real Estate matters. He and his wife Gayle live in the East End Historic District of the Borough of Pottstown.
Jack F. Wolf is one of Wolf Baldwin & Associates, P.C.'s lawyers in Pottstown. Other Pottstown lawyers include Bruce L. Baldwin and Levi S. Wolf.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Matters
- Business and Corporate Law
- Collections and Estate Matters
- General Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Matters
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1973
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1974
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1973
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1973
- Albright College, Reading, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1967
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Legion of Honor - Chapel of the Four Chaplains
- Meritorious Service Medal
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pottstown School Board, President
- Congregation Mercy and Truth, President
- Pottstown's Borough Council, President, 2000 - 2008
- Pennsylvania County Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Pottstown Optimist Club
- Old Pottstown Preservation Society and Preservation Pottstown