When it comes to divorce or other family law issues, you need knowledgeable, experienced attorneys who can offer compassionate guidance. The family law team at Wolf, Baldwin & Associates, P.C., is here to answer your questions about divorce, custody, adoption, and more.
In the following articles, our attorneys consider current concerns in family law, including:
- "It's Not Fair" – Navigating PA Domestic Relations Support Proceedings
- What Is A Marital Asset in Pennsylvania?
- Spousal Support Information
- How the legalization of same-sex marriage in Pennsylvania will affect other aspects of family law
- Who owns the engagement ring under Pennsylvania law, and whether it must be returned if the wedding is called off
- How clients can prepare to handle the financial aspects of a divorce
- What the current child support guidelines mean in practice
- Child Support Information
To discuss your legal needs with one of our lawyers, please call 610-228-4582 or 866-967-8935, or email us.