When family matters require the involvement of the court system to reach a resolution, it is wise to seek the counsel of an experienced lawyer. We understand that these situations can quickly become emotionally and financially draining. It is our goal to guide you toward a successful resolution in the most efficient, cost-effective manner possible, whether the case must ultimately see the courtroom, or whether it can be resolved through skillful negotiation.
Let Us Help You With Your Family Law Needs
At Wolf, Baldwin & Associates, P.C., our Montgomery County family law attorneys have decades of combined experience guiding clients through these challenging times. Some cases can be resolved by engaging in mediation rather than subjecting the parties to a judge's order.
However friendly or hostile your case might be, you can trust our experience and knowledge of the law in your family law matter. We will take the time to listen carefully to your story and help you understand your options — so you can make an informed decision about how you'd like to proceed.
Divorce And Much More
Family law encompasses a wide range of separate practice areas, each with its own body of law and traps for the unwary. Our firm has handled hundreds of family law matters in the past, including those involving:
- Divorce and property division — We have a thorough understanding of Pennsylvania's equitable distribution laws.
- Child support — We'll explain state guidelines and how they apply in your case.
- Spousal support and alimony — Whether you are attempting to receive payments or being asked for them, we'll work toward an arrangement that's fair.
- Child custody — We'll help you achieve an agreement that reflects your real life and will protect the best interests of your child or children.
- Relocation — If you have custody of your children, you are required to give notice of your intention to relocate, and your ex-spouse has the right to contest.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements — These documents are helpful for all couples, not just those with substantial assets.
- Protection from Abuse (PFA) — These orders can be a valuable tool in domestic violence cases.
- Adoption — We'll help you make an informed choice about the type of adoption that's right for you and guide you through the entire adoption process.
When you are working through a divorce, emotions can run high. You should be able to rely on your attorney to remain professional and courteous, and to always look out for your best interests. It is our goal to keep the process moving forward so you can begin your new life.
Contact Our Firm
If you have questions regarding family law, divorce or any of our other practice areas, contact any of our convenient offices. Wolf, Baldwin & Associates, P.C., can be reached toll free at 866-967-8935 or through our online contact form.
Offices in Pottstown, West Chester and Reading, Pennsylvania