Prepared To Meet Your Legal Needs
Supriya G. Philips
Supriya G. Philips joined Wolf, Baldwin and Associates, P.C., in 2022, and focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning and estate administration.
Ms. Philips received her J.D. in 2019 from Widener University Commonwealth Law School in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. While attending law school, she received the 2018 CALI Award for achieving excellence in Real Estate. She was an active member in the Black Law Students Association and a 1L Class Representative for the Student Bar Association. In 2017 and 2018, she was a Martin Luther King, Jr. Summer Intern for the Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network, Inc. and awarded scholarships for her public interest internships. In 2017, she interned at MidPenn Legal Services which provides free legal services to low-income residents of Dauphin County. In 2018, she interned at the Pennsylvania Institutional Law Project in Philadelphia and assisted in several class action lawsuits. Supriya obtained her Bachelor of Art degree from Temple University where she studied Political Science.
Ms. Philips is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Originally from Delaware, Ms. Philips has been a Montgomery County resident for over twenty (20) years. Currently, she is a member of the Montgomery County Bar Association. When she is not practicing law, you can find her outdoors tending to her garden.
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Dean's List
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2015
- Major: Political Science
- Pennsylvania, 2019
- The Law Offices of Jeffrey Hoffmann, LLC, Associate, 2019 to 2021
- CALI Award for Real Estate, 2018
Pro Bono Activities
- PA Civil Law Clinics, 2018 to 2019
- Vaccine Clinics
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member, 2022 to Present
- PA Association of Notaries, Notary, 2022 to Present
- Jeffrey R. Hoffmann, Esquire
- Marjorie Ledbetter-Scharpf
- Sabiha Saddiqui