Andrew J. Monastra
Andrew J. Monastra was born in Havertown, PA. He graduated from Cardinal O'Hara High School in 1978. Mr. Monastra attended Villanova University and received a bachelors degree in Business in 1982. He continued his education at Drexel University, earning a Masters in Business in 1982. He worked in the aerospace industry while attending Widener University School of Law, and received his Juris Doctor in 1991.
Mr. Monastra began his career with Wolf & Assocates (which became Wolf, Baldwin & Associates, P.C. in 1999) before starting his own practice in 1994. The majority of his practice centers on residential and commercial real estate transactions, business formation, resolving complex title issues and serving as underwriting counsel to many federal credit unions. He also handles Estate Planning, Administration and Probate. He is the President of the Board of Directors at ArtFusion 19464, Chairman of the Pottstown Historic Architectural Review Board (HARB), Vice Chairman of the Pottstown Downtown Improvement District Authority (PDIDA) and a member of the board of the Sunnybrook Foundation.
Mr. Monastra is licensed to practice law before all Pennsylvania courts, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He is a member of the Pennsylvania and Montgomery County Bar Associations.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Transactions - Commercial & Residential
- Business Formation
- Title Issues
- Estate Planning
- Estate Planning, Administration and Probate
- 10% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1998
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 1991
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- M.B.A. - 1984
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- B.S. cum laude - 1982
- Major: Operations Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association of Title Examiners, Member, 1996 - Present
- Berks County Bar Association, Member, 1995 - Present
- Board of Directors at ArtFusion 19464, Former President