Prepared To Meet Your Legal Needs
Levi S. Wolf
Levi S. Wolf is Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers' compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section on Workers' Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
Mr. Wolf was born in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, and educated in the Pottstown elementary schools through sixth grade. He graduated from The Hill School in 1989, earning membership in the Cum Laude Honor Society.
Mr. Wolf began his undergraduate studies in the University of Pittsburgh College of Engineering, where he was an Engineering Honors Scholar. He then transferred to the University of Pittsburgh College of Arts and Sciences, graduating in 1993 with a Bachelor of Arts in History and holding minors in Anthropology, the Classics, and the History and Philosophy of Science. Following his undergraduate work, Mr. Wolf studied at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, earning his Juris Doctor in 1996. During the summers between years at law school, Mr. Wolf volunteered at the Berks County District Attorney's Office, becoming a Certified Legal Intern in 1995, and representing the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania at preliminary hearings.
Mr. Wolf joined the firm in 1996. He is licensed to practice before all Pennsylvania courts and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He is a full member of the Montgomery County Bar Association and an Associate Member of the Berks County Bar Association. Mr. Wolf is also a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, where he was the former Treasurer of the Solo and Small Firm Practice Section. He has lectured at the PBA Bar's Solo and Small Firm Practice Section Retreat and numerous Continuing Legal Education seminars through the Pennsylvania Bar Institute. Mr. Wolf's community involvement includes serving as former Chairperson of the Borough of Pottstown's Historic Architecture Review Board (HARB), and acting as solicitor for the Carousel at Pottstown project. He has served on the TriCounty Performing Arts Center Steering Committee, the Advisory Board to Project HEARTH, and the Board of Governors of Congregation Mercy and Truth.
Mr. Wolf and his wife live in the downtown Historic District of Pottstown. He concentrates his practice in Workers' Compensation on behalf of injured workers.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Legal Intern, 1995
- Workers' Compensation Certified Specialist, Pennsylvania Bar Association Workers' Compensation Section as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, 2013
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1998
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1996
- University of Pittsburgh College of Engineering
- Honors: Engineering Honors Scholar
- University of Pittsburgh College of Arts and Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts - 1993
- Major: History
- Minor: Anthropology, Classics, History and Philosophy of Science
- "Things That Are Tickled", Pennsylvania Bar Institute Solo & Small Firm Practice Retreat, 9th Annual, March, 2002
- "Electronic Document Management", Pennsylvania Bar Institute Solo & Small Firm Practice Retreat, 8th Annual, March, 2001
- Campbell vs. Antietam Valley Animal Hospital, 705 A.2d 503, 1998, Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, 1998026206
- Stairs v. The Baby's Room
- Solo and Small Firm Practice Retreat, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2001 to 2004
Honors and Awards
- Cum Laude Society
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Berks County Bar Association, Associate Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Borough of Pottstown's Historic Architecture Review Board (HARB), Chairperson
- TriCounty Performing Arts Center, Advisory Board
- Congregation Mercy and Truth, Board of Governors
Past Employment Positions
- Berks County District Attorney's Office, Legal Intern, 1992 to 1995
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteered, Berks County District Attorney's Office
- Delta Sigma Phi