Small Business Formation Attorneys Serving Montgomery County
It can be both daunting and exciting to start a new business. Many people, however, don’t realize the amount of planning and preparation involved. It is important to work with a knowledgeable business attorney who can answer your questions and provide valuable insight into the business formation process.
At Wolf, Baldwin & Associates, P.C., Bruce Baldwin and our team of small business formation lawyers have decades of experience guiding clients through the process of legally setting up business entities. We have the legal knowledge and business experience necessary to examine a client’s plans and provide direction. Our firm offers complete and comprehensive services ranging from the start up of LLCs, S Corporations and LPs to the resolution of business disputes and business “divorces.”
Prepared To Handle All Aspects Of Business Formation
Numerous factors must be addressed when forming a small business. Our firm is prepared to answer questions regarding many aspects of business formation, including:
- Entity selection, including fictitious names, S corporations, LLCs, LLPs and partnerships
- Preparing partnership agreements
- Drafting operating agreements, shareholder agreements and buy-sell agreements
- Drafting bylaws and articles of incorporation or member agreements
- Drafting employment contracts
- Drafting sales agreements and Home Improvement Contracts
Do You Need A Legal Checkup?
A concept that spans both business law and estate planning is the notion of review and re-evaluation. Even if you have worked to develop a comprehensive plan, it is wise to periodically review it to ensure that your plan is still effective. We will examine your business plan and ask pertinent questions to see if modifications must be made.
Our firm also protects our business client with respect to issues that can arise after business formation, such as:
- Contract disputes with contractors, clients and customers
- Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation agreements
- Employment disputes and severance agreements
- Commercial litigation
- Home Improvement Consumer Protection Law disputes and lawsuits
- Have any regulatory changes affected my plan?
- The Pennsylvania Limited Liability Company Law of 2017
- Do I need to adjust my succession plan?
- Are there any current legislative trends that I should know about?
- Are the business’s noncompete covenants valid and enforceable?
And when you work with us, you have access to the resources of our entire general practice firm. Whatever concerns might arise for you and your business, you can count on Wolf, Baldwin & Associates, P.C., for seasoned legal counsel. We are privileged to have developed long-standing relationships with many of our business clients.
Call Us To Discuss Your Business Needs
Offices in Pottstown, West Chester, Reading and Pennsburg, Pennsylvania