As a general practice law firm, we strive to meet all the legal needs of our clients to better serve our community. These articles discuss legal issues that don’t fit neatly into one of our practice areas, but may nonetheless be of interest to our clients.
- Intentional Interference with At-Will Employment
- Here Comes The Judge
- Voidable Transfers
- Pennsylvania’s Solicitation of Funds for Charitable Purposes Act regulates the behavior of those asking for donations, so you can give with confidence
- Concerned about the privacy of your personal information? Pennsylvania law requires any business organization, nonprofit organization, or government entity that handles personal information to notify all individuals who might be affected by a security breach.
- Does your business hold unclaimed property? Learn about your reporting obligations and potential liabilities.
- Learn about the different types of Social Security benefits, and what to do if you have trouble obtaining the benefits you need.
- While it may seem like a good idea to move your loved one to a new facility, research shows that multiple moves can be damaging to the health of senior citizens.
- If you are a creditor who suspects a fraudulent transfer was used to prevent you from collecting on your debt, you do have options for legal recourse.