Prepared To Meet Your Legal Needs
Real Estate Articles
In these articles, our experienced lawyers share information about:
- Don’t be fooled by unscrupulous realtors and lenders!
- So You Want To Sell Your Home Yourself (For Sale By Owner)
- The Land Development Process In Pennsylvania
- Legal considerations specific to commercial leases
- Details to watch for when preparing or reviewing a commercial lease
- Easements and restrictive covenants, which are important to understand and be aware of if you are buying or selling property
- A real estate revolution is coming: it’s the end of the HUD-1 as we know it (and I feel fine)
- The Scorecard on the New Real Estate TRID Regulations – it’s the End of the World as We Knew It (And I Feel Fine)
In addition, we invite you to enjoy our real estate newsletter, which discusses recent changes to Pennsylvania real estate law.
For questions about these matters, or any other real estate law concerns, call our attorneys at 610-228-4582.