Visitors to our Pennsburg office, please note:

From March 2023 through late October, the Route 29 bridge between 10th & 11th Streets will be closed. For visitors to our Pennsburg office arriving via Route 29 North: Turn left onto 11th street. Right onto Montgomery Ave. Right onto 8th Street. Left onto Route 29 North.

Please call the office at 215-679-5912 if you need further instructions regarding the detour. Thank you.

Don’t be afraid to report work-related injuries and illnesses

On Behalf of | Sep 15, 2017 | Workplace Safety |

A safe workplace isn’t something that employees should have to fight for. Instead, it is something that employers should be happy to provide. Even if the workplace is as safe as possible, there is still a chance that an employee will be injured.

If you are injured on the job, you shouldn’t think twice about filing an accident report. This report serves as notice to the employer that something happened and there is a chance that you will need medical care. Also, this report can help you if you opt to seek compensation or file a third-party claim for compensation.

We realize that you didn’t try to get hurt at work. Most workplace injuries are due to accidents that might not have been prevented by the employee. They could be due to equipment failing or because of something that was lax regarding safety.

Many employees won’t report injuries on the job because they are concerned that they will get into trouble for getting hurt. Just to be clear, an employer can’t take retaliatory measures against you simply because you reported an injury you suffered at work.

If you do op to seek compensation for the injuries you suffered, you will need to follow the proper procedures. These are different for third-party claims and workers’ compensation claims, so make sure that you are handling your case correctly.

We understand that you might have some questions about what you need to do. We are here to answer your questions so that you know what is going on. We can also help you to file the appropriate claims for your injury.


FindLaw Network