Prepared To Meet Your Legal Needs
Estate Planning Articles
- The effects of same-sex marriage on estate planning in the state of Pennsylvania
- The wide range of estate planning tools available to you, including wills, living wills and powers of attorney
- Why you need a will: benefits include knowing how your property will be disposed and the chance to appoint an executor
- Why a business succession plan should be an important part of your estate plan
- How life insurance can become an important estate planning tool
We also offer information about estate planning concerns for individuals with children or other dependents:
- The different types of guardianship and the process for appointing a guardian for an incapacitated person
- Standby guardianship, which can offer parents peace of mind if they will be away from their children for an extended period
- The importance of nominating a testamentary guardian for your children
- The Pennsylvania Uniform Transfers to Minors Act, which is a powerful tool for those who want to give gifts to minors without the rigmarole of a formal trust.
To discuss these or other estate planning concerns with our attorneys, please call 610-228-4582 or contact us online.